My Little World

My Little World started here on blogspot, then moved to vox for several months, then vox shut down so this is once again the living My Little World. All its past has been wiped out so we get to start alllllll over!

Saturday, December 11, 2010

61 laps

Things are okay. I don't feel like my world is crumbling apart anymore. For the most part. Today Ryan and the kids went down to Norman for a Christmas parade at 7:00 in the morning. It was cold and everyone had to walk cuz the club didn't have a float this year, so it was miserable I am told. At night Anna and I went to the ice skating rink and she skated 61+ laps. I didn't skate. I can't ice skate, it might be dangerous if I tried so I sat and read The Fountainhead and counted Anna's laps. Meanwhile Kyle had two friends over at the house to "hang out" (a.k.a. play). Long Saturday ... I'm tired. I'm always tired.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shawna said...

Actually I did ice skate last winter when we all went there as a family. So I know how "well" I can skate and I didn't want to put Anna through the trauma of having to skate with me ... because I just wanted her to have fun :-)

12/17/2010 12:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home