My Little World

My Little World started here on blogspot, then moved to vox for several months, then vox shut down so this is once again the living My Little World. All its past has been wiped out so we get to start alllllll over!

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day 1 of OK All-State Chorus

Anna and I mooched a ride off of Jessie and her parents to Tulsa today and checked in at the Doubletree Hilton hotel, which is where the whole all-state thing is happening, too. So it's freezing cold out there but we don't *have* to go outside for two days. The rehearsals are "long and boring ... but worth it" says Anna. She's here this year with two other girls and two boys from Heritage Hall, and they're all friends. Today there were four (4) rehearsals for the singers. Trefonia and Robert and I spent a long time in the lobby waiting for our phones to ring and tell us our rooms were ready. So I showed them some youtubes on my iphone of the awesome stuff that makes us laugh alot lately. Rhett and Links failed commercial for the Spanner and part 2 of Santa and his elf, and Julian Smith singing Jellyfish and the Waffle commercial, and GBTV1 instructional video on should you happen to meet a Ghostbuster. I like Trefonia and Robert. They're very down to earth and sincere people. Robert is hilarious. I think Ryan and Robert could be a comedy team in the right circumstance. Tomorrow is rehearsals all day and tomorrow evening my mom and dad are driving into Tulsa so we'll all get to have dinner together maybe. I think my dad and Robert are really gonna hit it off. Oh yeah, and Trefonia brought Sandy, her cute little hypo-allergenic dog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home