My Little World

My Little World started here on blogspot, then moved to vox for several months, then vox shut down so this is once again the living My Little World. All its past has been wiped out so we get to start alllllll over!

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Last Weekend Kotzt Mich An

Kotzt mich an is how a bad German girl would say if something did NOT meet her expectations ... or if it sucked. Since my last post one of those "unsolved mysteries" in my life (referred to in the last post) was solved and for about two hours I felt like my train was on track again. I felt closure on something that had given me heartburn for the last couple years. I'm typing this on my iPhone so I'm gonna wrap it up. Basically I've been through a group intervention because I'm on my computer too much. I was too socially aggressive and now I'll be paying for it forever. It's all just a HUGE misunderstanding. At this moment I am amazed at how my attempt to proactively build and strengthen a friendship with a distant relative has resulted in such an utter social crash and burn. To the point where third parties are preventing me from just being a facebook friend... grrrrr Next subject - Anna is doing all-state choir the next three days so I'll be going with her to Tulsa tomorrow and I canblog all about it on my iPhone! So this is like a test post, too. Okay ... so gotta go pack ... B'bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home