Morning
My phone went off at 6:30 this morning to let me know the kids' school was cancelled due to snow. I think my mattress has been folded for storage, maybe, so unless I turn diagonal on it, I kind of roll off ... but I did sleep well last night. Anna is practicing with the chorus right now and will have five (5) practices throughout the day and then tonight my parents will be rolling into Tulsa. And my mom just called to let me know that my dad's work is closed for the day, too. So it's like a day off for everyone! And I get to just sit in my hotel room and blog ... or read scriptures ... or read The Fountainhead ... or read Freak-o-nomics (a book I got for Christmas) ... but NOT do Facebook, except to accept game requests. Because I had like FIFTY-FIVE (55) of them! Good day - b'bye

1 Comments:
Enjoy your time in Tulsa.
Post a Comment
<< Home