Not Really
... later on Thursday. Walked with Anna to rehearsal at 8:15 and then just went back to the room. I was too tired to do anything else but not tired enough to go back to sleep so I played Tetris. Alot. Went down to the rehearsal room at 1:30 and listened to the choir practice for an hour while I read some Fountainhead. They sound really good. I got to hear them practicing the song that Cristi Miller, the HH music teacher, wrote. Overwhelmingly pretty. Then Anna got almost a two hour break and wanted to go swimming so we went to the pool and the girls came along, too, but didn't go swimming ... just sat and texted with Dalton, then he showed up at the pool and was jealous of Anna cuz she thought to put her suit on and get down to the pool with plenty of time to swim before the next rehearsal at 4:00. So today has been full of excitement! Not really.

2 Comments:
I thought you loved swimming, put down that phone and have a good time.
I did not bring my swimsuit! Besides, I do love swimming not in a hotel pool with Anna's friends watching, but I was happy to sit on the side and read my Ayn Rand. I'm a good mom.
Post a Comment
<< Home