My Little World

My Little World started here on blogspot, then moved to vox for several months, then vox shut down so this is once again the living My Little World. All its past has been wiped out so we get to start alllllll over!

Sunday, February 13, 2011

I Made it Two and a Half Days!

Day 1 all day at Disneyland and I kept notes about everything we did and blogged about it at night... Day 2 at California Adventure and I didn't write notes and didn't write about it in here but that's not necessarily a bad thing cuz I got I didn't feel the need to process everything to stay sane and I needed to just get a good night of sleep so I could be ready and willing to get up at 6:15 and start Day 3...Day 3 (today) did start at 6:15. I got up and showered and was ready to go to Disneyland again at 7:45 as planned. First we rode the submarine ride, which is fairly new and extremely cool! Then we rode the Matterhorn Bobsleds twice. We had breakfast at the same bakery as Friday but this time I had a fruit yogurt parfait and Kyle dropped his cinnamon roll on the floor :-( Aaaaand Astro Blasters, (the Buzz Lightyear shooting Z's ride) and I waited a couple times while they all went on Space Mountain again. Today Matterhorn was my quota for disorienting excitement ... beside the fact that it's Sunday. I couldn't make it through the whole day at the park so I came back to the hotel in the afternoon and here I blog. It's a relief to be in a quiet still empty room at this moment. I must talk a little about how awesome Ryan has been this trip ... so accomodating and flexible and he's saying sweet things to me throughout the day, too. I've given him foot massages.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lisette said...

Have fun! Enjoy the sunshine.

2/14/2011 5:43 PM  
Blogger Shawna said...

when we left home the temperature was 9 degrees below ZERO! And then getting to spend the next 4 days in 70-80 degree sunny weather - that was AWESOME!

2/17/2011 11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home