My Little World

My Little World started here on blogspot, then moved to vox for several months, then vox shut down so this is once again the living My Little World. All its past has been wiped out so we get to start alllllll over!

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Mostly Full

A snowstorm came in and dumped just the right amount of snow to close the schools but still let us fly out this morning to DISNEYLAND!! And the kids were gonna have to miss a day of school so the timing of this snowstorm was just a bonus! We were up and out very early but I managed to remember to pack everything except my iphone :-( and charger-cord. But I got to bring my laptop :-) and there's free internet here too - hooray!! Memorable moments of the day ... when I realized on the way to the airport that I forgot my iphone ... layover and breakfast (blueberry muffin with milk) in Dallas Ft. Worth ... Santa Ana airport has a Life is Good store ... walking through downtown Disney and dinner with Goofy, Pluto, Chip, Dale, Alice and the Fairy Godmother (the chipmunks almost crossed the line as far as Ryan is concerned ... in fact Ryan *might* still be traumatized by dinner tonight) ... Kyle and Anna doing Dance Dance Revolution in the hotel arcade and then a calm night in our adjoining rooms with TV and blogging. Now Imma try to put the pictures on here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home