My Little World

My Little World started here on blogspot, then moved to vox for several months, then vox shut down so this is once again the living My Little World. All its past has been wiped out so we get to start alllllll over!

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

All-Con 2011 - Dallas - March18-20

All-con comic fest happened last weekend and we were there. We drove down with illustrator Jerry Bennett in the Avalanche. Ryan and the kids made a terrific showing for the costume contest Saturday night as Steampunk ghostbusters. I got some cool macrema (sp?) purple necklace and bracelet from Becca and her daughter at the table next to the Pirate Bride table in the vending room. And we had DQ on the way down on Friday (a "dude" crispy chickenburger and chocolate X-treme mini blizzard ... Mmmmmmmm it was awesome). And on Saturday I did go to the cardio room and rode five miles on a recumbent cycle just for the record. And we got funny t-shirts ... Kyle got a vampire T with some super cheeky science minded humor, I got my mom one that sez There is nothing to fear but fear itself.... and spiders, and I got one that sez There is a fine line between genius and insanity ... I have erased that line. Book sell count 20 and some good contacts, a couple interviews and photoshoots. The drive home was sooooo long cuz as soon as we crossed the state line into Oklahoma they were doing roadwork so it took five times longer to get home.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisette said...

I am a fan of the blizzard too, but I prefer Butterfinger.

3/24/2011 11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home