March 1 update
Since Disneyland here's what we've all been up to: Ryan made an awesome Holly Ward video called "Believe in Truth" with the YM and YW. He's quite the Film Director and Editor and Cinematographer. Everything he dreamed of being as a kid. Kyle had his heart broken on Valentine's Day of all days. Over Facebook i.m.ing. But he's doing okay. He spoke in Sacrament meeting just two (2) days ago on the subject of service and he gave a GREAT talk! Track has started so he's happy about that. Anna and Kyle both got some awesome shoes that Ryan found on sale. Anna is getting ready to leave primary and activity girls and start hanging out with the YW. She's excited and happy for this. Especially YW camp in the summer. And Anna's 12th birthday is this weekend. She'll have four (4) friends over Friday after school to go see the Justin Bieber movie and then a slumber party. She wants to go to IHOP for breakfast with everyone in their pajamas, but Ryan's not so keen on that activity ... so we'll see. Me. I don't know. I got all my visiting teaching done for February yesterday. Insodoing spent the day with Laura and her daughter, Anna, which I *loved*. We went to the mall and ate lunch there and I got a terrific Tetris t-shirt for my cousin. And I'm slowly but surely getting myself on a functional schedule that will allow me to get some important long-term goals done. Like scrapbooking and figuring out my clothing/shoes/closet situation and exercising. And blogging. The weather been pretty well-behaved and tame since those two snowstorms the first half of February. I'm going with Ryan to Orlando later in March. I hope it'll be a nice trip. After how well Disneyland went, I'm thinking it might be. I absolutely love my family and my life and Ryan does sooooooooo much for me and for my happiness ... I worry that I'm not able to communicate that to him. Or to people. Whatever. I guess everyone worries about something like that. I had my weaknesses before, too. Oh yeah ... and my allergies are putting me in a zombie state. I need some more Claritin 24.

1 Comments:
We are so bummed we will not be able to meet up with guys in Orlando. Maybe next time. I am certain you will have a great time together.
Good luck with the new schedule and productivity. I have found that if I work out first thing that the whole day seems to go much better.
Post a Comment
<< Home