I missed a day. Oops. Yesterday was Tuesday and Heather and Pinyata came from Cottage Care. Actually her name is Kenyata. I love every other Tuesday because after they leave the whole house is neat and organized and I love that the whole family works to get the house ready for them but I hate to admit to other people that we use a house-cleaning service. It's MY job so we must hire outside help cuz I can't get it done. Okay that may be true to some degree. I can't do it good enough or fast enough. Well... at least I got my computer back yesterday. Today I went to a birthday lunch for Deanna at Julies house. Sarah picked me up and drove me there and Mary drove me home. Everyone brought a salad so I got the recipe for the really yummy rice and chicken lunch dish that was served at the Relief Society thing in Stillwater. I have named it "Salad Delish". It felt good to be ambitious in buying the ingredients and making that salad. Ryan won the Red Dirt essay writing contest- we found out today. And Patsy and Nicole are flying in tonight to visit for the weekend and see the 'Oklahoma' production cuz Kyle's playing Curly. Imma see it Saturday night... can't wait!!
My Little World
My Little World started here on blogspot, then moved to vox for several months, then vox shut down so this is once again the living My Little World. All its past has been wiped out so we get to start alllllll over!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home