My Little World

My Little World started here on blogspot, then moved to vox for several months, then vox shut down so this is once again the living My Little World. All its past has been wiped out so we get to start alllllll over!

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

It didn't go as I had planned it today. I had to cancel going over to Erika's so Anna did not get the chance to milk a goat before her trip. Well that's life! Sometimes we can't milk our friends' goats according to the schedule we made up. So Anna packed and prepared for the trip all day, I did laundry, Kyle went to see Kung Fu Panda II with a bunch of friends in the afternoon. It was my dad's last day of full-time emplyment- he is officially retired, so Mom and Dad, me, Ryan and Anna went out for a celebretory dinner at Jo's Famous Pizza. Ryan and Anna went from there straight to the hotel right by the airport cuz Anna's flight for her 6th grade class trip to Florida is leaving at 4 in the morning or some crazy early time like that. She will be gone until Sunday night. I'm looking forward to hearing her tell me all about it, she has been sooooo uber-excited about this trip! She even ironed everything befor she folded it up and packed it. So cute!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisette said...

AMAZING!! Send that girl and her iron over to my house :)

6/01/2011 12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home