My Little World

My Little World started here on blogspot, then moved to vox for several months, then vox shut down so this is once again the living My Little World. All its past has been wiped out so we get to start alllllll over!

Friday, May 20, 2011

Kyle flew to DC today with the rest of the 8th graders. He's gonna have a great trip and I'm glad I get to keep up with it through Facebook. :-). Dad (Dennis) got the MRI results back and he did NOT have a stroke. So that's good news. He's on some medicine that will help him not have more numb-tongue episodes but he's home from the hospital and going back to work on Monday. My mom and I got joint visit taught today and what more can I say ... Pretty uneventful for a Friday. My dad's work threw a retirement party for him today so we got to go over next door and partake of the cake and cupcakes leftover from the party. Chocolate cupcakes- sooooo yummy!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home