My Little World

My Little World started here on blogspot, then moved to vox for several months, then vox shut down so this is once again the living My Little World. All its past has been wiped out so we get to start alllllll over!

Friday, May 06, 2011

Kyle ran a mile in 5 minutes and 47 seconds and got 2nd place at the HH olympics. Anna got 2nd on the kickball today and third on the bike race yesterday. Ryan and the kids are off seeing Tron but i am tired so I stayed home. Oh yeah and I have zero interest in that movie. Ryan pressure washed and sealed the back patio- a huge project that needs to be done the beginning of every summer. I help as much as I can but I'm just so grateful to have such a responsible and diligent and hard-working man for my husband. I love him so much!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home