Oh my holy crap I don't know why I could not sign in and access my dashboard for the last few days. Life is full these days with the school year ending and schedules being busier so I've really missed not getting to go over my day and type stuff into My Little World. Today was Anna's last day of 6th grade and Kyle's graduation from middle school. They are really incredible people and I'm so happy and grateful to be able to say I'm their mother. Ryan is an incredibly able and intelligent man. I want to communicate that to him but it seems like I don't know how ... too often I'm misunderstood, too frequently I seem to have slightly bad judgment calls that ends up with him being frustrated and mad and needing to just vent and me feeling like no matter what I do or say, it's not going to improve things. I can't talk I can't think I would just apologize but it truly means nothing cuz I don't know how *I* caused everything.
Labels: ooooold posts

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home