My Little World

My Little World started here on blogspot, then moved to vox for several months, then vox shut down so this is once again the living My Little World. All its past has been wiped out so we get to start alllllll over!

Saturday, May 07, 2011

Saturday. Kyle worked on a Spanish project with Neal and Brody all day and then at 4:30 we went to a ward BBQ and brought Brody with us and Anna's friend Dalton and Amisha and Maddy met us there at the park. I spent alot of time talking to Sharon's daughter Juliann. She is sooooo nice ... and beautiful too! So tomorrow is Sunday and Mothers day :-). I made oatmeal raisin cookies that I'll give to my mom tomorrow. Ryan is making dinner. I don't know what it is but I know there's gonna be bananas and fresh strawberries somewhere in there so I'm looking forward to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home