My Little World

My Little World started here on blogspot, then moved to vox for several months, then vox shut down so this is once again the living My Little World. All its past has been wiped out so we get to start alllllll over!

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Sunday. Sunday is like the anchor of my week. Different than any other day - I like it that way. I taught the CTR 6's today a lesson on prayer. My prayers were answered because today's class went pretty well. But I don't think it's cuz I'm a great teacher. I think it's cuz the eight little 5/6 year olds were about the best behaved little class that age that I've ever taught. It's when there's misbehavior or distractions that get me off track that I feel like a sucky teacher. But today they pretty much all sat still and paid attention so it was a minimal struggle. Good week ahead I think - Monday Erika and her kids are coming over, Tuesday Anna and I are going to Erika's to help on the farm, milk the goats and whatever, Wednesday Anna leaves very early in the morning for Orlando with her class trip, Thursday Theresa and Eleanor are coming over. Woooohooooo bring it on!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home