My Little World

My Little World started here on blogspot, then moved to vox for several months, then vox shut down so this is once again the living My Little World. All its past has been wiped out so we get to start alllllll over!

Monday, May 30, 2011

Today Erika and her 3 sweet kiddos came over for some pool-play-swim-buffet time. Ryan and Kyle drove to Blanchard, a little part of our stake hit badly by the tornado. They saw houses that were flattened so completely you couldn't even tell there was a house there. A bunch of guys from the ward went out there to help however they could - clearing land and moving felled trees out of the way mostly. In the evening we all went to Quail Springs mall theatre - Anna and I went to see Water For Elephants (Reese Witherspoon & Robert Pattinson8-) and the boys went to see some action movie that was PG-13. That's all I remember about it. I used to have a mind for movies but alas, they have dropped quite a bit on my priority list in life. Tomorrow I'll have to call Erika and sadly cancel the goat-milking session we were going to have at her house/farm. I hafta be around for the A/C fixit guys and help Anna to be ready for her trip.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home