My Little World

My Little World started here on blogspot, then moved to vox for several months, then vox shut down so this is once again the living My Little World. All its past has been wiped out so we get to start alllllll over!

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Today was a beautiful and sunny day, very busy with Anna and Pirate Lego making appearances at the Lego store this morning and at Chick Fil-a in the evening. Ryan is really good at being a pirate and he has so much fun doing it, he could totally be a pirate for hire at kids' birthday parties. And Anna went to her favorite boy's birthday party in the afternoon. So it was a very busy day for Ryan and Anna. I did not leave the house alllll day. I did laundry and I swam 85 lengths of the pool and showered. So I guess I'm ready for church tomorrow now.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home