My Little World

My Little World started here on blogspot, then moved to vox for several months, then vox shut down so this is once again the living My Little World. All its past has been wiped out so we get to start alllllll over!

Friday, May 27, 2011

Wednesday sucked - I should go delete that post but I don't want to. My honest reality is that there are mostly good days and occasional bad days that really mess with my zen. Sanity. Sense of peace. Confidence. Whatever you want to call it - everyone has them. My way of dealing with it is an occasional blog post that's possibly T.M.I. It's better than alerting the entire neighborhood about our domestic disturbance cuz you can't keep the volume of your voice in a normal range. Not that that's ever happened ... Not the *entire* neighborhood. The 2nd official day of summer break 2011 and Ryan is out with the kids to see Pirates of the Caribbean. I didn't wanna see it and the A/C fixit guy showed up so it was good I didn't go. I'll be teaching the CTR 6 class on Sunday. On prayer. Heaven help me :-) oh yeah and Anna and I went to the gym and had an awesome workout last night while Ryan played softball and won both games, the second game was a glorious win and he got his head bopped with the flying softball just before sliding into home base!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home