Oops I did it again ... Sunday Monday and today is Tuesday. Sunday night Kyle and Ryan and I left for the airport at 10:30 to pick up my Anna from her Orlando class trip. She had a terrific time, absolutely nothing went wrong and in her words, the whole trip was "perfect". What a relief! It was great to have her back home, safe and sound and full of wonderful happy memories. Monday was the day of decompression and laundry marathon so Anna would be ready for her next adventure- Girls' Camp with church. Ryan drove her and 4 girls from the ward to Tulsa for the camp. I didn't get to do girls camp cuz I joined the church when I was just too old for girls camp. I'm happy that Anna gets to do this and Kyle will go to EFY in Provo the following week ... A sprirItually nourishing summer this is for our family. Tonight Ryan and Kyle and I went to Kang's for sushi for dinner and then Braum's for dessert and we learned about the "Wings" community that is going to be built in Guthrie- a wonderful home for people like Nicole. We met Travis, a very friendly young man five years younger than Nicole. So we'll see... Ryan told me about saying good bye to Anna at the campground- everything was going smooth, she was settled in her cabin and happy and excited but when it was time for Ryan to go she cried just a little. :-( breaks my heart) and I get a special fail-mom mention since I couldn't come eith Ryan and all the girls in the truck. I wanted to! I tried but Ryan said there'd not be enough room. Well even if Imma sub-par mom sometimes, I'm so grateful Ryan is 110% awesome dad, so on his toes and not at all hesitant to be a loving and responsible parent.
Labels: ooooold posts

1 Comments:
Never think of yourself as sub-par. Anna knows how much you love her.
Post a Comment
<< Home