My Little World

My Little World started here on blogspot, then moved to vox for several months, then vox shut down so this is once again the living My Little World. All its past has been wiped out so we get to start alllllll over!

Friday, June 03, 2011

Wednesday, Thursday, Friday

Oh my gosh. Summer days just go by so fast. But I love summer cuz it's light for sooo long it feels like the days never end. Anna has been in Orlando and just today I got a text message from her. Her trip is going "perfect", which I am so glad to hear! Wednesday night I went to YM with Ryan and Kyle and we had dinner at Taco Mayo in Guthrie. Thursday Sarah and her 3 came over (4 with her neighbor, Emily) and Theresa and Eleanor came to swim from about 10 to 12. I got my Vitamin D today, too. Not too much, but enough to look fried when I went to the Eagle court of honor for Conner, Jacob and Ryan Merkley. And Friday the A/C guys showed up at 8:46 and spent the whole day fixing the unit above my closet. They're not even finished yet and the whole house is feeling like it needs some cooling. When they leave, I'm going swimming.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisette said...

It sounds so nice to be able to take a dip in the pool whenever you want.

6/06/2011 12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home