My Little World

My Little World started here on blogspot, then moved to vox for several months, then vox shut down so this is once again the living My Little World. All its past has been wiped out so we get to start alllllll over!

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Blogging is a pain on an iPhone

I used to love keeping a blog up to date ... When I used my laptop and it was easy to do but now all my blog entries are done on my iPhone and it's more of a pain than therapeutic. But anyways, August 20 was Saturday and it was our 18th anniversary. I made a card for Ryan and he gave me a card and then A DOG! A 5 year old male boxer named Ambrose Q. Boursevide. He fits in with our family wonderfully! Good call, Ryan! And school started for the kids last Wednesday. Kyle's in 9th grade now! School is going great. We all just love Heritage Hall so much! What a great school experience the kids are having. And seminary started today for Kyle. Ryan Bushman is the teacher and he and Kyle had a fun "drama" moment just to get some laughs on the first day. Kyle pulled out his phone and started texting during class (an old nonfunctional phone) and Br. Bushman took it from him and threw it on the floor and smashed it! Everyone was quiet. I guess they made an impression so Kyle and Br. Bushman were happy with how it went. I sure don't like typing with one finger on this tiny keyboard.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisette said...

What??? You got a dog. How exciting for you.

9/14/2011 12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home