My Little World

My Little World started here on blogspot, then moved to vox for several months, then vox shut down so this is once again the living My Little World. All its past has been wiped out so we get to start alllllll over!

Monday, September 30, 2013

Tomorrow is Day One (1)

Tomorrow sometime between noon and 5:00 I'll probably be traveling with my mom and dad in their Tundra with their new camper trailing behind us to Fayetteville, Arkansas.  We will drive on into a trailer camp and get everything hooked up and then stay there for nine (9) days!  There are restaurants and a Walmart in Fayetteville and my son and daughter will be there on Saturday for a cross-country meet which we will go watch and cheer them on.  Of course I'm bringing my iPad and charger cords so I will make daily posts here because I'm sure the next week is going to be verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry interesting.  I like restful and calm time so I'm looking forward to this :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home