My Little World

My Little World started here on blogspot, then moved to vox for several months, then vox shut down so this is once again the living My Little World. All its past has been wiped out so we get to start alllllll over!

Thursday, October 03, 2013

Thursday

This evening I *finally* beat level 165 in Candy Crush Saga!  We drove out and saw Spider Creek, the RV/trailer park that my parents are coming to in November.  It's a beautiful campground with a spot for my parents' trailer and cabin 6, or cabin 4A that's close-by that we could stay in one or two or three nights.  Or four.  There's canoes or kayaks to rent, too.  For dinner we had a square cheese pizza, cooked, from Wal-mart and a salad.  I miss my Ryan and my Kyle and my Anna😘😘😘... hope everyone's doing well.  I'll SEE Kyle and Anna in TWO (2) DAYS!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home