My Little World

My Little World started here on blogspot, then moved to vox for several months, then vox shut down so this is once again the living My Little World. All its past has been wiped out so we get to start alllllll over!

Thursday, October 03, 2013

Wednesday

Here's an update for Wednesday:  after a good night's sleep (8 hours!) I got up and read some of my Orson Scott Card book and then I had breakfast (a bowl of mini-wheats) and started reading a book written by a terrific saxophone player I went to high school with (Nicole Hardy) and then I played some Candy Crush Saga (level 165) and then I ate a pretzel sub with butter and caffeine-free diet Coke for lunch and then my mom got up and made lunch (heated up the leftover spaghetti from last night) so I sat down and had a second lunch and then my parents went driving to find a mailbox and check out Fayetteville (where we'll be going on Saturday) and I stayed in the travel trailer (T.T.) to blog and nap and read more but then after I wrote the blog update the wifi went down so I'm trying to duplicate that post again right now.  So the wifi is back up now.  And that was Wednesday.😘

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home