Aaaaaaaand it's been a year plus...
Yup. Today is the Saturday after Thanksgiving 2014. Kyle is a senior, just finished up the XC season (track still ahead)and Anna is out practice-driving with Ryan ... driving on the freeway and practicing parking. On Thursday we had a nice small little dinner at the next door neighbor's house. I have my new official favorite fruit salad- normal fruit salad with Acini Di Pepe tiny pasta pieces and Mallow Bits sprinkled on top of individual servings. My calling at church is the M.D.S.W. (missionary dinner social worker) and it's my favorite calling so far! I like it mostly because I'm good at it :-) and I can say I'm using my college major this way. Haha. Scott and Jen are going to add little Arya Danielle to the family in a couple months, Cameron and Lisette had Jasper almost a month ago. Robin Williams died in August. Currently, the Ferguson, Missouri protesters/race rioters are having their tantrum over the Micheal Brown shooting back in August.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home